[tcb] Re: Sat cruze for T@P

  • From: "Duncan" <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:46:43 +0000

Is there a good Thai restaurant nearby?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:23:19
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Sat cruze for T@P

How about that Mexican place u took us to “years ago”
remember you got lost and we had to to a funky turn around!

        From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
        To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 5:50 AM

        I think Sammie's idea sounds wonderful!  The reviews of the Dead Fish
Grill make it sound like a good choice and the location is really cool.  The
menu can be found online and it is pricier but maybe we can work a deal with
them when we explain that we will have a crowd coming.  Maybe something like we
can have a T@P discount on one of their fish dishes and on one of their
non-fish dishes or a general discount all around.  I have no idea how busy this
place gets but maybe we can schedule to be there when there is a lull in the
crowd, I would guess between the lunch and dinner crowds.  And having a bunch
of hungry folls there at a time when usually they aren't so busy might make
them more willing to arrange a deal for us.  Or if we get photos in the local
paper about our cruise, they might dig the free publicity.

        But of course I won't have 4 or 5 or 6 mouths to fed with me.

        On Apr 2, 2012, at 11:09 PM, singlecabboy <singlecabboy@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

                The Dead Fish Grill , I was thinking about that , but wasn't
sure if it would be too expensive ? What do you think.
                Paul Smith
                Transporters@The Point 9
                October ,2012
                Morgan's Point Resort Texas

                --- On Mon, 4/2/12, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                  From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Monday, April 2, 2012, 10:50 PM

                  Paul:  Not trying to change your plans; but whatever happened
to that restaurant across the dam?  Went there a couple of times on VW things
and it seemed like a great place.  Nice place, fish theme, on a bluff just
before you cross the dam and on the west side.