[tcb] Re: Sat cruze for T@P

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:57:40 -0500

Yeah, Bad!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 8:55 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Sat cruze for T@P

  Doesn't a roach swimming in tortilla soup bring a person luck?

  On Apr 4, 2012, at 7:09 PM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

          We don't eat there anymore since Lois got a roach swimming in the
totillia soup.

          Paul Smith
          Transporters@The Point 9
          October ,2012
          Morgan's Point Resort Texas

                    From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
                    To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 5:50 AM

                    I think Sammie's idea sounds wonderful!  The reviews of the
Dead Fish Grill make it sound like a good choice and the location is really
cool.  The menu can be found online and it is pricier but maybe we can work a
deal with them when we explain that we will have a crowd coming.  Maybe
something like we can have a T@P discount on one of their fish dishes and on
one of their non-fish dishes or a general discount all around.  I have no idea
how busy this place gets but maybe we can schedule to be there when there is a
lull in the crowd, I would guess between the lunch and dinner crowds.  And
having a bunch of hungry folls there at a time when usually they aren't so busy
might make them more willing to arrange a deal for us.  Or if we get photos in
the local paper about our cruise, they might dig the free publicity.

                    But of course I won't have 4 or 5 or 6 mouths to fed with
me.

                    On Apr 2, 2012, at 11:09 PM, singlecabboy
<singlecabboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                            The Dead Fish Grill , I was thinking about that ,
but wasn't sure if it would be too expensive ? What do you think.
                            Paul Smith
                            Transporters@The Point 9
                            October ,2012
                            Morgan's Point Resort Texas

                            --- On Mon, 4/2/12, sammie smith

                              From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Date: Monday, April 2, 2012, 10:50 PM

                              Paul:  Not trying to change your plans; but
whatever happened to that restaurant across the dam?  Went there a couple of
times on VW things and it seemed like a great place.  Nice place, fish theme,
on a bluff just before you cross the dam and on the west side.