[tcb] Re: Sat cruze for T@P

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:12:04 -0700 (PDT)

Paul:  It has probably been at least 6 years since I have been there.  Went
once
with some VW cruise, not sure which one, and then went back a couple of times
when I was in the area.  At that time it was a reasonably nice restaurant and
probably priced about like going to any other fairly nice restaurant.  I'm not
real sure what the T@P campers would think.