[tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show (now will is a punk rocker)

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:44:49 -0500

um, me, i've never had a weapons charge.> From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show> Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:08:11 -0500>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Or california> > > > -----Original Message-----> From:
Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 6:07 PM> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show> > Who among us has NOT
had a weapons charge at one time> or another in Texas (or Arkansas)...> ---
Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > >
---------------------------------> body{font-family:>
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:>
#ffffff;color: black;}What part of "Presidential> Library" don't y'all get...
Next thing you'll want is> an explanation on that weapons charge> but that was
a long, long time ago.> > LOL> > Vote for me for president and you can find
out..> > "Am I elected yet?" - Zippy The Pinhead.> > > > > -----Original
Message-----> From: sammie smith > Sent: May 23, 2008 4:23 PM> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show> > Or better yet; post
it somewhere so we can all see.> > Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } > body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE:
10pt; > FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } This is Evilbus Will> right???? cause i just can't
picture it at all...you> should pm me a picture of you with a mowhawk so i can>
better get a grasp on the reality of what you are> saying.> > >
---------------------------------> Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:17:50 -0500> From:
evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger
Waters Show> > .ExternalClass >
{font-family:Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}>
 .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} > .ExternalClass
body.EC_hmmessage > {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} Don't even go> there.
Let's just say that there was a time when I had> a mohawk and was listening> to
those groups. The Ramones weren't the best however> Killer Pussy, The
Plasmatics and a few> others were worth the price of admission. I was also> in
So. Cal. so the clubs always had new talent.> > Conway Twitty.. Sheesh, you
punk kids nowadays think> you know it all. My oldest son still can't figure>
out why his dad has Led Zepplin on Vinyl... OG> Vinyl....> > There are photos,
stashed, buried in vaults that have> me with a purple mohawk. I will save
those> for my Presidential Library.> > > > [The entire original message is not
included]>
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause