[tcb] Re: Roger Waters Show (now will is a punk rocker)

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 17:49:05 -0700 (PDT)

You're young, don't rush it, it'll happen!
Mine was a coke bottle in Hot Springs back in the
'60s.
A guy hit my car at the Bowlin' Alley, then wanted to
talk crap...we got into a fight, the cops broke it up
but there was an old glass coke bottle layin' in the
parkin' lot...they cops said it could be used as a
deadly weapon and since I wuz close to it, charged
me...nothin' came of it...all charges were finally
dropped.
Oh yeah, the guy refused to pay for my car (like maybe
$50 damage)...I took care of him later on...

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> um, me, i've never had a weapons charge.> From:
> evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re:
> Roger Waters Show> Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:08:11
> -0500> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Or california> > > >
> -----Original Message-----> From: Neil
> <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 6:07
> PM> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Roger
> Waters Show> > Who among us has NOT had a weapons
> charge at one time> or another in Texas (or
> Arkansas)...> --- Will Wood
> <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > >
> body{font-family:>

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:>

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_
GoodCause