[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie list so far

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

I've never tried to install popouts. I don't know if my early type 2 book would
show them or not. I will check when I swim home tonight.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Damn Mark, I wish I could, but I
have a TON OF STUFF left to do on my bus...
How good are you at installing split window popouts?
If you are better than me, then maybe I could help you and you could help
me. We are running out of time my friend... :-(