[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie list so far

And why were Emily and I deleted from your list??? No trophys or t-shirts
wanted?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          People expected. Apologies to
mates and children, all are included.

  ------------------The Bus People----------------------
  Dan and Kat
  Steve and Sharon
  Paul Smith (maybe Joe, I hope)
  Fred, the real
  Cool Fred (He might show up after the wedding. Probably not, who cares)
  Andrew Barnes, (of cool keychain and cupholder fame)
  Jason from Arkadelphia
  Ronnie
  Will
  Duncan
  Eric and Amy Woodall
  Sammy (He says no, but I think yes)
  Bob Perrings (This place inspired them to go get their place. At least that's
what I think)
  Gerald V Livingston II (I think he may actually make it this time)
  Neil
  Trey (I have the trail all picked out for his bike ride. Bring first aid)
  Dennis and Claudia
  Mike Everett ( I'd like to see him, but he says that the 4th is a big
workweek, the weenie)
  Robb
  Nat and Angie
  Lonnie and Bonnie
  Bob and Tina from San Antonio
  Jammy and Kim
  Allan and Sue Riggs (I went to yours, you gotta come to mine)
  Terry and Theresa
  Larry
  Ira of the green bus and his friend with the blue and white bus. Ya'll help
me get ahold of them.

  -------------------------The Not Bus People-------------------------
  This list is real spotty because I have not had any commits from most

  Steve Big Balls with Spouse and Chihuahua
  Jerry/Bodean (I need you to P-mail me)
  Mike with the Thing
  Chuck (Master of the Fireworks, King of Explosives) and Sue in their
Sciroccorocket
  All the DACs who I can't remember their names.

  That's 24 busses I think and 5 non bus vehicles, I think.

  If Ihave forgotten you, I'm sorry, let me know and you are all welcome to
invite others who you know and trust.