[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie list so far

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:49:06 -0500

you need help tonight?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Sawyer
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:03 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycoblooie list so far

  You forgot Emily and I again!! I'm trying to get the Vanagon running so we
can make it. Got the engine torn down, everything cleaned and am starting the
reassembly. 1 head is on, will do the other one tonight. If the weather would
clear up, I'm hoping to reinstall by this weekend. If anyone in the Houston
area would like to help, I'll buy the pizza.

  Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    As of today, 6/19/06, everyone on this here is coming. If you aren't coming
let me know.

    People expected. Apologies to mates and children, all are included.

    ------------------The Bus People----------------------
    Dan and Kat
    Sharon
    Paul Smith (maybe Joe, I hope)
    Fred, the real
    Cool Fred (He might show up after the wedding. Probably not, who cares)
    Andrew Barnes, (of cool keychain and cupholder fame)
    Jason from Arkadelphia
    Ronnie
    Will
    Duncan
    Eric and Amy Woodall
    Sammy (He says no, but I think yes)
    Bob Perrings (This place inspired them to go get their place. At least
that's what I think)
    Gerald V Livingston II (I think he may actually make it this time)
    Neil
    Trey (May not make it because it takes him more than twenty days to change
a carb)
    Dennis and Claudia
    Mike Everett ( Still haven't heard from him, probably a no-show)
    Robb
    Nat and Angie
    Lonnie and Bonnie
    Bob and Tina from San Antonio
    Jammy and Kim
    Allan and Sue Riggs (I went to yours, you gotta come to mine)
    Terry and Theresa
    Larry
    Ira of the green bus and his friend with the blue and white bus. Ya'll help
me get ahold of them.

    -------------------------The Not Bus People-------------------------
    This list is real spotty because I have not had any commits from most

    Steve Big Balls with Spouse and Chihuahua
    Jerry/Bodean (I need you to P-mail me)
    Mike with the Thing
    Chuck (Master of the Fireworks, King of Explosives) and Sue in their
Sciroccorocket
    All the DACs who I can't remember their names.

    That's 24 busses I think and 5 non bus vehicles, I think.

    If Ihave forgotten you, I'm sorry, let me know and you are all welcome to
invite others who you know and trust.