[tcb] Re: Proud New Owner!

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:33:36 -0500

Hah, no offense taken from anyone.

Any way, I plan on keeping both. I've got a job at a paint and body shop so
I have the resources to fix up the bus. I love the bus way too much to get
rid of it, and the beetle has huge sentimental value for my dad and I cuz
a REALLY good friend of ours put most of it together. But yeah I figure I
have a pretty good amount of knowledge when it comes to keeping a car
running. I've fixed little things on my bus numerous times. I'm about to
replace the alternator and generator, which I know is easy but atleast I'm
doing it myself. It's just so freakin' cool seeing the beetle and the
bus sitting next to eachother.