[tcb] Re: Proud New Owner!

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

When I was 15 in 1995 I baught a '79 vert bug, had that one until 2005, when I
was 17 I baught a 74 sun bug only had that one for a year, in 2000 when i was
20 I got my 67 bug with 2180cc's (still have), and last year I got my 67 bus
(sold now) and my 72 westy (still have) and this year i got my 74 westy
trailer. My buddy also just found me a 66 double cab i'm going to go look at
next week. I'm 27 and have owned somewhere around 50 cars, but it's the VW's
that i have a hard time parting ways with.

So long story short, if keep them, or if you sell them there will always be
more, but if it breaks your heart to part with them, dont.
Thanks,
Jeff Bednar
(hopefully i'll be the proud new owner of an early double cab next week!)