From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 1:26 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: Proud New Owner!

Who's a late bloomer? Shelby? Denis?
What point were you trying to make?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Tuesday, April 01, 2008, at 01:24PM, <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I should have known that there were some on the list.?Some of us are
what?"they" call?late bloomers. ?I was just making a point.

>Emily

was 17 I baught a 74 sun bug only had that one for a year, in 2000 when i was
20
I got my 67 bug with 2180cc's (still have), and last year I got my 67 bus (sold
now) and my 72 westy (still have) and this year i got my 74 westy trailer. My
buddy also just found me a 66 double cab i'm going to go look at next week. I'm
27 and have owned somewhere around 50 cars, but it's the VW's that i have a
hard
time parting ways with.

>?
>
>So long story short, if keep them, or if you sell them there will always be
more, but if it breaks your heart to part with them, dont.

>Thanks,
>
>Jeff Bednar
>
>(hopefully i'll be the proud new owner of an early double cab next week!)
>
>?
>

>?

20.? I didn't have one until I was 27, and that was a 1971 orange squareback. I
think you are cool to have both.? Hope to see one of them at the Classic - in 3
weeks!!!!
>Emily

Access, No Cost.