[tcb] Re: Perrings - Eureka !

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:27:08 -0500

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

>  We're on !
> OK, now I need someone to lay out the drill as far as what is what,
> when we
> leave when, where we leave from, we sleep where, oobla, doobla, dah.

We are going to meet up with Ronnie in the Woodlands at noon on
Wednesday 25 Aug. 2004
(you could meet up with us over here near 610 and 290, I just take the
loop over to the Hardy toll road)
We are going to head up I 45 to highway 19 in Huntsville, up 19 to
Cooper Lake SP

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/cooper/

 From Cooper Lake we are to meet up with a couple more TCB bus pilots
(Neil and Shirley)
Go up US 271 to Poteau, OK. cut over to 112 up to Fort Smith, on to I
540 (the Walmart Highway) up to Springdale,AR.
Over on US 412 to Denis Dodson's house (the house Mary Beth wants to
see) for PsycoBilly I (Thursday August 26,2004)
I think most of us have hotel rooms in Eureka for friday night. We have
a room at Thurmans Lodge:

http://www.thurmanslodge.com/

this is the website for the show:

http://www.nwavwa.com/

> All I know is we can leave any time at all, and we can communicate
> with the
> group by cell phone, amateur radio, Citizens Band, or FRS.
cool

> Somebody tell me what to bring..... firewood, beer, food, as in what
> type,
that sounds good
> etc.
>
> I'm stoked, and Mary Beth is excited, but then, well she is of a calmer
> nature, :-)
>
> Bob Perring
> Your Bus is Always Welcome to my Driveway.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.