[tcb] Perrings - Eureka !

  • From: Bob in Houston <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:59:18 -0500

 We're on !
OK, now I need someone to lay out the drill as far as what is what, when we
leave when, where we leave from, we sleep where, oobla, doobla, dah.

All I know is we can leave any time at all, and we can communicate with the
group by cell phone, amateur radio, Citizens Band, or FRS.

Somebody tell me what to bring..... firewood, beer, food, as in what type,
etc.

I'm stoked, and Mary Beth is excited, but then, well she is of a calmer
nature, :-)

Bob Perring
Your Bus is Always Welcome to my Driveway.