[tcb] Denis' house and Pcychobilly

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:37:30 -0500

As some of you know, I am building a house here in Arkansas, 40 minutes from
Eureka Springs, and since the weather has been so cool, there will be no
swimming pool. It will stay in the box for next summer. But I do have major
news.
Dan and Katrina were here not too long ago and saw where the project was at
that time and they will know how excited I am to announce, THAT WE NOW HAVE A
BATHROOM!!!!! My wife and I have been living in a little travel trailer while I
worked on the house and are thrilled that we have a bathroon sink, a tub with a
shower and a working toilet that can flush 14 golf balls! (it does, I saw the
video). So now when ya'll come here for Psychobilly 1 you will be able to s*&#,
shower and shave!

Dan, I have scheduled 4 days to get Murray ready for the show. I have to go now
because I am not getting anything done.