[tcb] Perring Trip

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:20:38 -0500

Will try to post a bit of the exciting stuff later this weekend, such as
about the really big black bear we saw in one of our Arkansas National
Forest campsites, and the great 22.75 mpg I got for the total trip, but
just to move right along, let me announce one thing.....,,,,, tah dah (drum
roll)

Denis, ............... Our visit to you in Eureka Springs definitely had an
impact on Mary Beth and me.
We bought a new house with 5 acres of beautiful land and a 3.5 acre lake in
deep Southern Illinois near SIU in Carbondale.
We are in the heart of the Shawnee National Forest with such wonderful
camping all around us so as to be almost unbelievable until you get there
to actually see it.
BTW, very nice hippy community only 7-8 miles away.

Did we plan on buying the house when we left - No.
Are we excited about another unexpected input into our life - Yes

House has a 2 car garage and a finished pole barn that can house another 3
automobiles.
Mary Beth can have the house - I'll take the pole barn and an aluminum john
boat on the lake.

More info later !!!

Bob