[tcb] Re: Ethel? What's yer bus named?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:50:44 -0500

My way of naming cars comes from the name of the previous owner. So my bus
is Murray because that was the name of the frizzy haired redheaded guy I
bought the bus from. Of course rules change for the obvious, such as our
Ghia, her paint is kinda rootbeer with goldflake, so her name is Ruby, as in
Dorothy's ruby slippers.