[tcb] Re: Perring Trip

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

Cool!  Well, congratulations to you two!

Neil
--- Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Will try to post a bit of the exciting stuff later
> this weekend, such as
> about the really big black bear we saw in one of our
> Arkansas National
> Forest campsites, and the great 22.75 mpg I got for
> the total trip, but
> just to move right along, let me announce one
> thing.....,,,,, tah dah (drum
> roll)
>
> Denis, ............... Our visit to you in Eureka
> Springs definitely had an
> impact on Mary Beth and me.
> We bought a new house with 5 acres of beautiful land
> and a 3.5 acre lake in
> deep Southern Illinois near SIU in Carbondale.
> We are in the heart of the Shawnee National Forest
> with such wonderful
> camping all around us so as to be almost
> unbelievable until you get there
> to actually see it.
> BTW, very nice hippy community only 7-8 miles away.
>
> Did we plan on buying the house when we left - No.
> Are we excited about another unexpected input into
> our life - Yes
>
> House has a 2 car garage and a finished pole barn
> that can house another 3
> automobiles.
> Mary Beth can have the house - I'll take the pole
> barn and an aluminum john
> boat on the lake.
>
> More info later !!!
>
> Bob

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail