[tcb] Re: Ouch! Dangit. (kinda gross -- read with caution)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:08:49 -0500

my dad has a 1930's model alice chalmers tractor he paid $150 for. he rebuilt the carb and replaced the points and it has been the best tractor ever. does all the yard work at his place.

From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Ouch! Dangit. (kinda gross -- read with caution)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:32:39 -0700 (PDT)

A several ago, we got a 1928 Farmall for $25...spent
about $200 rebuilding and refurbishing...the  thing
was a helluva workhorse...Mom sold it for $900 when
she moved...
Tractor Supply had/ordered everytrhing we needed...
Pulled the bush hog, pulled stumps, logs everythang we
needed it to pull!

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us