[tcb] Re: Ouch! Dangit. (kinda gross -- read with caution)

  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 05:22:58 -0500

Yanmar makes all John Deer's small tractors so your gonna have parts and
support for those.  I'd stay away from the imported tractors except for Yanmar.
If your looking for a new tractor I've heard good things about Montana
tractors, but I don't know who they are made by however the company address is
in Arkansas.

Good luck

____