[tcb] Re: Newest Addition to the Bus Community

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:24:27 -0700 (PDT)

havn't mapped it out yet but we'll have 6 other cars following us at 60mph! So
probably not going to make any extra stops other than to feed the baby and gas
up...
We'll see about way home... I'm trying to talk the wife into comeing up AR on
the 4th for all the bus fun, i just ordered $1000 worth of fire works (no cost
to me but that's a story for another time)
-jeff