[tcb] Re: Newest Addition to the Bus Community

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:01:22 -0500

Are you coming through Arkansas?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Bednar
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:37 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Newest Addition to the Bus Community

  Lily Bednar
  Born 5.19.08
  4:53pm
  7lbs
  19inches
  She and her mother are very healthy and Lily will be taking her first bus
ride home on Thursday morning (provided i can figure how to install the baby
seat!)
  Then she'll be on her first bus road trip to Missouri for my brothers wedding
next Wednesday!
  here are some pix from the first hour on my mom's website.
  http://andi-tim.smugmug.com/gallery/4977226_JeTqx#P-1-15
  Thanks,
  Jeff, Lee & Lily
  PS
  My grandmother is making her a VW beanie and matching blanket as we speak!

6:45 AM