[tcb] Re: Long Winter ?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

All of the forecasts for Texas call for a record crop of wildflowers due to the
wet winter.  The azaleas are delayed this year due to the extended cold, but we
are hoping they are at their height on March 27.  Texas Classic should be
gorgeous with flowers if the forecast holds.

Will, are the DC cherry blossums blooming yet?  My neighbor just left for DC to
spend spring break with his sis who lives there.