[tcb] Re: Long Winter ?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

Paul:  I agree.  Most miserable long, cold, wet winter that I can remember in a
long time.  Have spent the winter trying to catch up on various VW projects
that can be done inside out of the elements but have run out of stuff to do.
Now I have come down with some kind of crud and still can't get out and do
anything even though the weather has finally cleared some.

And, as I said before Paul, relative to the throttle problems:  Just be glad it
ain't no Toyota.

And the Nac show looks like it's coming together.