[tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have (Year and Model)?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 06:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

Or worse yet; take them without paying.

________________________________
From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, April 14, 2010 7:30:51 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have
(Year and Model)?

So, I want to take my private information and make it more public by first
disclosing what I own then put it on a website that also isn't know for
protecting my privacy?

I should just use twitter or facebook, that way every flipper in the known
universe will contact me wanting to know how much I'll sell my stuff for.

I know. You're going to sell this list for potential ad revenue! :-)

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx