[tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have (Year and Model)?

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:46:01 -0400

 You should check to see if you are on the spokeo.com website.  It is a very
scary website that information is put on.  Half of the info on Mark is wrong.
It says that he has children...only if you count the ones with four
wheels...then we have 5. If you want to change or delete yourself, you have to
sign us to do so...isn't that a little stupid?  Then they get the correct info
and still can keep you on there.  I am scared to see what they say about me.
Only if they have the "b" word somewhere on there or say that I am a nag, then
they are correct.