[tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have (Year and Model)?

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

I found a few old chums from my wilder daze...beyond that, its pretty much a
time hog...and, I ain't got that much time left!  I'd druther be outside!
Hummmm, me sayin' I'd rather be outside while I'm in here typin'!
Gotta go play wit da buses!

From: Bill <bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx>
(Year and Model)?
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 10:15 AM

I agree with both of you.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm very happy that I have found someone who agrees with me!