[tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:16:32 -0700 (PDT)

It might be Saturday mornin'...My manager at work is
pissed off at me and is threatenin' to jack around
with my schedule...All because I filed a Workman's
Comp claim...
An empty pallet fell and hit me in the back (the dirty
bastid!), made me fall into another pallet...Screwed
up my left shoulder/neck...QUITE painful...he acts
like I did it on purpose, just to
cause him extra work...
I have an ace in the hole, though...The store is in
violation of several OSHA items...I took pictures of
the violations...He jerks me around, I call a lawyer
and file suit...

=== message truncated ===

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222