[tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:01:39 -0500

well you cal lhim and tell him because he considers him self a part of the tcb and, don't know if you remember or not, but he was at the texas classic last year and everyone seemed to get along with him.

From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:38:57 -0700

Ok we have one rule for people coming to the party...
NO PARENTS ALLOWED...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/