[tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:53:41 -0700 (PDT)

How's the single cab coming?

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I won't be making it.  I'm saving
my vacation time for our Colorado and Utah trip the end of July.
  Have fun.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          I really kinda hate starting this since anybody not coming makes me
feel like no one is coming. I guess I need to know for planning purposes, food,
toilets, power drops, etc etc.but here it starts...
  Who all is coming up for Psycoblooie?
  I now know that Mark and Emily are not coming.
  Peter says that he is not coming. Kurt should just come without him.
  Eric isn't coming because he does not understand about birth control. Poor
  After that, I guess that everyone that was here before and everyone they ever
met will be here.

  Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
news, photos & more.