[tcb] Re: I can't put it off any longer, I must tell you

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:45:43 -0500

This is the time we are all thankful for good karma. God bless and good luck. That should cover all the bases. :-)

On Oct 29, 2008, at 3:08 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

On Monday November 3 ,I will have Open Heart surgery performed on me. It will be a triple bi pass for 3 of my arteries that have 80% blockage. Luckily it was found before I suffered a heart attack. All I need is your thoughts and prayers. They are saying about a two month recuperation will be needed before I can go back to work.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009