[tcb] Re: I can't put it off any longer, I must tell you

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:44:57 -0400

 Paul:

Gee Whiz I'm so sorry to hear that you have to go through that. Thank the lord
you found out when you did. We will all be looking forward to seeing you hail
and hearty and driving The Zone when you recover. My prayers are definitely
with you.

Jack Kirsch

On Monday November 3 ,I will have Open Heart surgery performed on me. It will
be
a triple bi pass for 3 of my arteries that have 80%  blockage. Luckily it was
found before I suffered a heart attack. All I need is your thoughts and
prayers.
They are saying about a two month recuperation will be needed before I can go
back to work.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009