[tcb] Re: I can't put it off any longer, I must tell you

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 23:02:43 -0500

What a great message. The email in your head, cool. You know that as soon as he wakes up, he'll look for the list messages. Hope there's WI-FI. Whatever they are charging should have WI-FI included. We have to get Lois to bring him the laptop. Does he have one? OH NO! Now we have to buy Paul a laptop! If he doesn't have one he won't be able to tell us how good he feels until he gets home and checks his email out on his deck.

Does he have a deck? If he had a deck, then he could sit out on his deck in the shade and read his emails. But if he doesn't have a deck, Oh NO! Now we have to buy Paul a laptop AND a deck. If we don't then he won't have a place to tell us that he's all right.

Does he have a tree out where we were going to build his deck? If we don't then there will be no tree for him to sit under the shade in the powered scooer that we...HOLY CRAP! Now we have to get him a tree and a f%^#@*ng scooter?

Hey, Paul. I love you, but this whole triple bypass thing is gettin' kinda pretty expensive to the folks who care about you, so maybe you oughta just get your appendix out. I did it and it's not nearly as expensive. Overnight and BOOM yer outa there. Just an idea.

- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Livingston" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>