[tcb] Re: Friday Joke

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:26:47 -0700 (PDT)

GROAN!

--- On Fri, 10/22/10, 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Friday Joke
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 11:16 AM

#yiv1097946550 p {margin:0;}

Thibideaux is passing by Boudreaux's hay barn one day when through a gap in
the door he sees Boudreaux doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of
an old green John Deere.  Buttocks clenched he performs a slow
pirouette and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls,
followed by the left.  He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a
classic striptease move and lets his overalls fall down to his hips
revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.

    Grabbing both sides of his shirt he rips it apart to reveal his
stained tee shirt underneath.  With a final flourish he tears the tee
shirt from his body and hurls his cap onto a pile of hay.  Thibideaux couldn't
take dat no more, so he  rushes in and says "what the hell
you doin' Boudreaux?"

  "Jeez, Thibideaux, ya scared the bejeezers out o me," says an  obviously
embarrassed Boudreaux, "Me and Marie been havin trouble lately in
da bedroom department, and the Terapist said I need do someting sexy
to a tractor."