[tcb] Friday Joke

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:16:02 +0000 (UTC)

Thibideaux is passing by Boudreaux's hay barn one day when through a gap in
the door he sees Boudreaux doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of
an old green John Deere. Buttocks clenched he performs a slow
pirouette and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls,
followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a
classic striptease move and lets his overalls fall down to his hips
revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.

Grabbing both sides of his shirt he rips it apart to reveal his
stained tee shirt underneath. With a final flourish he tears the tee
shirt from his body and hurls his cap onto a pile of hay. Thibideaux couldn't
take dat no more, so he rushes in and says "what the hell
you doin' Boudreaux?"

"Jeez, Thibideaux, ya scared the bejeezers out o me," says an obviously
embarrassed Boudreaux, "Me and Marie been havin trouble lately in
da bedroom department, and the Terapist said I need do someting sexy
to a tractor."