[tcb] Re: Friday Joke

=^)

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Eric Woodall
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 11:41 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday Joke

Teehee

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2010, at 11:16 AM, 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thibideaux is passing by Boudreaux's hay barn one day when through a gap in
the door he sees Boudreaux doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of
an old green John Deere.  Buttocks clenched he performs a slow
pirouette and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls,
followed by the left.  He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a
classic striptease move and lets his overalls fall down to his hips
revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.

    Grabbing both sides of his shirt he rips it apart to reveal his
stained tee shirt underneath.  With a final flourish he tears the tee
shirt from his body and hurls his cap onto a pile of hay.

 Thibideaux couldn't take dat no more, so he  rushes in and says "what the hell
you doin' Boudreaux?"

  "Jeez, Thibideaux, ya scared the bejeezers out o me," says an  obviously
embarrassed Boudreaux, "Me and Marie been havin trouble lately in
da bedroom department, and the Terapist said I need do someting sexy
to a tractor."