[tcb] Friday

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

  Yesterday I was having some work done at the car dealer.  A blonde
  woman came in and asked the mechanics for a seven-hundred-ten.
  They all looked at each other, and one mechanic asked,
  "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine.
  I lost it and need a new one.  It had always been there."

The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked
  her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the
  middle of it wrote 710.
  He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked,
  "Is there a 710 on this car?"
  She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

Click below to learn the identity of the mysterious 710:

http://www.mademelaugh.com/gfx/710.jpg