[tcb] Friday!

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:31:00 -0700

Giant Homer

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=3385413&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Guy playing 2 guitars! Simpson's theme.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqTd-CEjHM

Bad, bad Prince Charles...

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=787792485&size=o

Comedian: 90's music

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wS-jbHhlybY

Miss pee

http://www.mizpee.com/web/index.html

Woman living in a tiny house

http://www.katu.com/news/local/8499817.html

Video of her tiny house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZM2G-PfEbc

Joke "Nair"

My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear, so she took it to the

veterinarian. He found that the problem was the matted growth of hair

in its ears, so he clipped the hair and cleaned both ears and the dog

could hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she

wanted to keep this from happening again, she should go to the

drugstore and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in its ears once

a month. The lady goes to the drug store and gets some "Nair" hair remover.

At the register the druggist tells her, "If you're going to use this

under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady says, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The druggist say, "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a

couple of days."

The lady says, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know,

I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The druggist says, "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/