[tcb] Re: Confused and Curious

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:54:16 -0500

not to mention raising the wheel wells.

From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Confused and Curious
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 03:42:09 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

A couple of the AirCoolers Gang have bugs dropped low enough to remove
Botts Dots when they drive.

It can be done but actually driving that low requires pre-driving all
routes in a "normal" car and careful planning. Like Paul said, that bus is
probably bagged to raise it a bit for travel.

Dropping that low probably requires additional work like relocating the
shock towers.

G2