[tcb] Re: Confused and Curious

  • From: Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

yea they narrow the beams 4"- 8"  5" is a good number cause it works better
with spindals and has a better ride from what I have been told by Wagenswest
here's the link to them  http://www.wagenswest.com/ type 2s are all he deals
with

Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  LOL you mean the bus that
doesn't turn right? or left for that matter? I have a 5" narrowed beam and it
rides fine, I still have shocks too ;-)