[tcb] Re: Checked Fuel Pressue tonight!

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:05:39 -0500

I do but i had blockage between the tank and the inline filter.

Mark-Mark saw it
Christopher Dirksen

Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 07:52:46 -0700From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: Checked Fuel Pressue tonight!To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx things aren't
really a filter.  At best they filter out only large particles.  You still need
an inline filter somewhere between the tank and the fuel pump to properly
filter the fuel.Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had to blow through the fuel line back into the tank, the new additives in
the fuel caused some tank metal to reduce flow. I found when I pulled the tank
that the fuel filter
http://www.jbugs.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=111209147A&Category_Code=8301
 in tank was gone. I have a new tank that should be here today and new filters.
Dirksen

From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Checked Fuel
Pressue tonight! Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:33:47 -0500

I pulled the fuel line off the carb and ran a line from the fuel pump to a jar
and started the bus and there is a nice stream of gas coming out of the fuel
pump which makes me think that it's ok, might be a little low (2.5 psi) but I
was looking to see if it;s was trickling out of the pump..(looking to see if
it was clogged up)

Now I'm wondering what to do next.......

Trey