[tcb] Re: Camper

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:19:32 -0600

Hi,

A good method is to determine where the bus was originally sold. Usually the
dealer only handled one type of conversion, and conversion types were generally
clustered in a certain area.

I would be surprised if this was an original camper, as most have been
assembled due to the values of original campers.

Quite a few years back I contacted the sportsmobile company and they were able
to look up some info for me. (sportsmobile.com)

Conrad