[tcb] Re: Bus acting up tonight.................help

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:21:34 -0800 (PST)

if it just happend I would check elecical connections for the hot side of coil
to idle selinode to the choke.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  2 questions:

How do you adjust the choke? is it in the bently, the muir?
why now? is this  a normal  'maintenance' thing?

Where;s Bob or Mark when you need them. :)

Trey

  On 12/4/06, Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Adjust choke.