[tcb] Re: Bus acting up tonight.................help

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:20:17 -0800

If you get the Haynes manual (which I have) it has a lot of specifacations
for where your bus should be adjusted to on certain things. It's a decent
manual and pretty cheap. Nothing like the Bently but it's alright. I'm
trying to get my hands of a Bently. Any way yeah mine dies at stop sighns in
the cold a lot before it's warmed up so it's pretty normal from what I can
tell.

On 12/4/06, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just keep ticking the accelerator until it warms up. But if yours was
stalling out at stop signs, then...

The old Idiot's Manual said that he wouldn't tell you how to fix your
choke, just how to disarm it. Like Eric said, loosen the screw and turn it
until until it runs better and tighten the screw back down.