[tcb] Re: Battery Charging With Fuel Injection

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 21:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

  Well that makes sense. Thank you for your time and your well thought out
answer.

  I was hoping somebody might say a solar trickle charger wouldn't be strong
enough to hurt anything, but I don't know squat about electricity. I swear, the
more I study it the more complex and confusing it becomes. Not to mention, it
can be fairly mean when handled wrong.

  Thanks again.