[tcb] Re: Battery Charging With Fuel Injection

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have driven a daily driver FI Bus since 93 and have always charged it with
the battery connected AND jump started it, which is a no no according to the
Late John Muir. I have never had a problem.Maybe I'm just lucky. I am in no way
stating I am a VW mechanic but I did stay in a Westfalia the other night...