[tcb] Re: Bad news today

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:33:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Pfft, it's funny you should mention that.

About a year and a half ago my wife had a parking lot ding incident.  a 70s+ little old lady going ot the same funeral service as my wife backed into our Excursion.

No biggie right?  We tracked her down and she didn't want it on her insurance so we got two estimates.  It seems our rapscallion in white hair has hit more than her fair share of cars.  The lowest estimate was $700.  Anyway, she gasped at that and said she'd pay $500.  Well, I know I couldn't get it done for that and we couldn't come to an agreement.  So we started small claims proceedings.  And here I am after giving the County $75 to process and file and they still haven't been able to serve her.  In the meantime have received letters from "judge Judy" and "judge whoever" and "court of this" to put it on TV.  "Hey, we saw that you had a small claims issue."

Bah.

I'll probably wind up doing it myself.

You can reach him at www.dacgonewild.org
or, 972-542-1677, tell him the vwdude sent ya!

--
LIVE TO RIDE...RIDE TO LIVE!!