[tcb] Re: BJ Video of worlds most expensive bus

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:44:38 -0600

I guess I meant to say that only the long spoons were used on 23s…

But also didn't know they mixed them - apparently buses came with 5 long spoons
and one medium on the front cargo door…

My bus originally came with only two pop-outs. I have argued with some people
about that - but it's a Euro Spec version. I am making all the windows pop-out.
So I will be totally incorrect.