[tcb] Re: BJ Video of worlds most expensive bus

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 14:07:15 -0800 (PST)

Wow, I anticipate a decent return on my investment if I ever sell. What is the
story on this bus? where was the interior from etc? Was there a reserve?

I have read that long ones go on all the windows except the front cargo door,
which is a medium spoon latch to prevent it from smashing the passenger side
door glass when it is opened all the way.