[tcb] Fw: Videos tell the whole story

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 22:03:15 -0800 (PST)

These videos might help some of you.
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

--- On Fri, 1/6/12, Steve Phillips and the Gang <wolfgangint@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Steve Phillips and the Gang <wolfgangint@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Videos tell the whole story
To: sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 6, 2012, 5:36 PM

If Picture says a 1000 words, a Video tells the whole story

January 2012

Paul,

It's winter and the racing is on hold until march. We decided to get out the
video camera and show y'all how to fix up your bus. We have 4 new tech videos
for split window front end repair and upgrades. Still to come are drop spindle
installation and rear swing kit videos.

If there is an installation that you need some help with call us and we'll tell
you or let us know and we will try to make a video - Pictures tell a thousand
words but VIDEO tells the whole story.

Please enjoy and refer us to your VW friends.

Steve Phillips and the Team at Wolfgang International
 (530) 246-4264   8:30 to 5:30 Monday thru Friday

Click here for our Online Catalog

IN THIS ISSUE

WOLFGANG VW NITRO DRAGSTER

TECH VIDEOS

WOLFGANG NITRO VW DRAGSTER

This dragon needs more fire!!!

We're stepping up the fire in the nitro dragster. We've gone to a 44 amp mag
just like the top fuelers. So for comparison: a Vertex mag puts out 1 amp, a
mallory super mag puts out 3 to 4 amps. We are pulling out the stops!! We're
gunning for a 6 second naturally aspirated VW in 2012.

Come see us at the track!!

 Check out our videos   Share this link with your friends. Also, subscribe to
our youtube and

 Facebook pages.

TECH VIDEOS

Here are the new split bus tech videos.

Enjoy!

Master Cylinder Upgrade

Early Bus Spindle Installation

Early Type 2 Disk Brake Installation

Split Bus Steering Box Installation

We bring years of Volkswagen knowledge and experience to save you time and
money and get your VW done right. If you're starting a project, in the middle
of one or just need a little help with your driver call us. We offer a level of
service that we know will keep you coming back.

Call for a free catalog for Type 1 or Type 2. Along with offering the parts, we
offer tips for choosing the right part for your needs.

Sincerely,

Steve Phillips and the Team at Wolfgang International  (530) 246-4264   8:30 to
5:30 Monday thru Friday

Forward this to a Friend

This email was sent to sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx by wolfgangint@xxxxxxxxx |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.
Wolfgang International | 1117 Parkview Ave. | (530) 246-4264 | Redding | CA |
96001