[tcb] BBB?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:30:27 -0600

I might even go to Galveston for a gathering, but I don't see how it could be
called Busses By The Beach when people in the South don't go to the beach, they
go to the Gulf. People in California go to the beach. People in the East go to
the Shore. So maybe ours could be Gather at the Gulf, or for you later model
guys it could be Bays at the Bay or Busses at the Bay, or for us it could be
Splitties at the Seawall. I guess the waves are too small for Busses at the
Breakers.
Of course, we could always call it the Show Too Far For Denis, or A Ferry Too
Far. Or the Denis Ain't here Show.